Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SD/ECW taping results and what hapenned after that

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Outlaw from Hell
Admin
Admin
Outlaw from Hell

SD/ECW taping results and what hapenned after that Empty
PostSubject: SD/ECW taping results and what hapenned after that   SD/ECW taping results and what hapenned after that Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 9:43 am

I have posted this things because for me they look interesting.Credits to HBKLOV3R96 from WWE Fan Nation.
Quote :
I went to the SD/ECW tapings last night, and it was great!!!!!! Here's what went down. I'll try to go in order because I can't remember everything from last night from start to finish...lol.

ECW:

Matt Hardy kicked off the show, and started talking about the scramble, and how he's worked hard to get to where he is, and he thanked the fans. While he was talking, Mark Henry interrupted, and declared a rematch. Then Henry's bodyguard punched Matt in the face, and him & Mark started jumping him in the ring. Then, of course, Hardy got some momentum, and he fought back. He gave Mark's bodyguard a twist of fate, and then he left the ring.

Evan Bourne went against John Morrison. The Miz interfered a couple times, and John Morrison won.

Later in the night was a tag team match with Finlay & Matt Hardy v.s. Mike Knox & Mark henry. Finlay & Matt won.

Smackdown:

Triple H started off the show talking about the scramble of course, then Jeff Hardy came out, and interrupted
him. They went back & forth talking about each other, and I'll just say this, if you think what Triple H said to Jeff Hardy was bad last week, you haven't seen anything yet, and Jeff had a few words of his own. Triple H basically told Jeff, in so many words, that Matt was better than him because he's champ right now, and Jeff's not. Then Triple H said that Jeff would be champ right now just like his brother if he wasn't involved in those " extra curricular activities" as he called it.....lol....( we all know what that is). Then Jeff fired back, and said " You know why I'm not champ Triple H? Because I haven't had the right people to push me. ( this was the good part...) I didn't have the Kliq, or DX, or even the FAMILY to get me to where I want to be." So basically Jeff told Triple H if it wasn't for the McMahons, then Triple H wouldn't be champ. Seems to me Triple H is not the only one taking low blows. Triple H then announced there was gonna be a fatal 4 way, and Jeff was in it, and he said he hopes that Jeff wins, and we all know why.

Vickie came out, and everybody in the arena basically booed her, including me...lol. She started talking about what happened with Taker, and in between every statement, we were saying WHAT ( like Stone Cold). Then Big Show came out, and said that he would destroy the Undertaker again if he had to. Not to mention, while they were in the ring, someone got caught with a lazer, and got arrested because they were pointing the lazer at Vickie's head. This was serious, but Vickie didn't know anything about it. The security came & got the person who was doing it.

They were showing alot of backstage segments during SD. All of them involved Triple H hyping up the fatal 4 way competitors, which were MVP, Jeff, Kendrick, and Shelton, that each one of them was talking about each other....lol. Basically Triple H was being a gossiper, it was hilarious!!!!!!

R-Truth came rapping down the aisle, close to where I was sitting. He was saying " WUTS UP", and then the crowd responded back everytime he said it. It was funny!! He had the crowd hype!!!!!! He went against Chavo, and he won. Chavo & Mike Knox got into a big argument after the match.

Funaki & some new guy that had only been on SD once, went against Kozlov in a handicap match, and of course, Kozlov won.

CARLITO RETURNS!!!!!!!!! He returned last night with his brother Primo, as The Colons. They are a tag team now, and they went against Curt Hawkins & Zack Ryder. " The Colons" won.

Later, came the fatal 4 way to determine who was the #1 contender for the title. Kendrick spent most of his time outside the ring, as if he was waiting on an oppurtunity to " steal" a win. Jeff was getting tossed around out of the ring ALOT, so Shelton & MVP basically took over in the match fighting each other. Zeke was beating up Jeff outside the ring, and Kendrick got a few licks in of course. It was a great match!!! Everyone did great, except for Kendrick. He was acting scary through the whole match, but he's a heel, so I didn't blame him too much. Jeff won!!!!!!!

Finally, I don't think this aired on television, but Taker & Triple H teamed up against Big Show & MVP ( MVP had two matches). it really wasn't a match because as soon as the bell rang, Taker went straight for Big Show, and they took it backstage. Then, this was a funny part. MVP was looking along the ramp at Taker & Big Show, then he finally turned around, only to get himself a pedigree....lol..Triple H pins MVP, and Taker & him pick up the win!!!!!

After the show:

Maria - She was super nice!!!! She said hi to me, and gave me a hi-five.

Triple H - I made a sign for him that said " Bow Down to the King of Kings", I showed it to him, and then he gave me a thumbs up, started smiling, and gave ME a bow...lol..It was great!!!!

MVP & R-Truth - They were riding in the car together, and they were both very nice.

Shelton - He was nice as well. He waved at me.

Big Show - He seemed to be in a rush, but was still very polite about it. He said hi to me.

Taker & Michelle McCool - Okay, I saw it for myself, they're dating...lol....They were riding in the car together, and Taker was very down to earth!! Michelle didn't say anything, but Taker gave me the peace sign...lol..He thought he was so cool. They were riding in a white hummer, and Taker was driving.

" The" Kendrick - he was very nice. He waved, and gave a little smirk. He has a very nice smile!!

Carlito - OMG!!!!!!...He was a jerk. All the fans were calling his name, and he looked at us, and turned back around. I yelled at him " Hey, that's not cool, get over here"...lol...and he got in his car & drove off. He was so rude ( as usual).

Jeff & Matt hardy - They were so great!!! Matt was driving, and I called their names, then Jeff rolled down his window where he was sitting in the passenger seat, he gave me that little sign he does with his two fingers, and Matt said hey. They were cool!!!!

Well, that's it...lol...I had so much fun. Maybe even more fun than the other times I have went.
Back to top Go down
Andrey13Jericho
Andrey13Jericho

SD/ECW taping results and what hapenned after that Empty
PostSubject: Re: SD/ECW taping results and what hapenned after that   SD/ECW taping results and what hapenned after that Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:58 am

Quote :
Maria - She was super nice!!!! She said hi to me, and gave me a hi-five.

Triple H - I made a sign for him that said " Bow Down to the King of Kings", I showed it to him, and then he gave me a thumbs up, started smiling, and gave ME a bow...lol..It was great!!!!

MVP & R-Truth - They were riding in the car together, and they were both very nice.

Shelton - He was nice as well. He waved at me.

Big Show - He seemed to be in a rush, but was still very polite about it. He said hi to me.

Taker & Michelle McCool - Okay, I saw it for myself, they're dating...lol....They were riding in the car together, and Taker was very down to earth!! Michelle didn't say anything, but Taker gave me the peace sign...lol..He thought he was so cool. They were riding in a white hummer, and Taker was driving.

" The" Kendrick - he was very nice. He waved, and gave a little smirk. He has a very nice smile!!

Carlito - OMG!!!!!!...He was a jerk. All the fans were calling his name, and he looked at us, and turned back around. I yelled at him " Hey, that's not cool, get over here"...lol...and he got in his car & drove off. He was so rude ( as usual).

Jeff & Matt hardy - They were so great!!! Matt was driving, and I called their names, then Jeff rolled down his window where he was sitting in the passenger seat, he gave me that little sign he does with his two fingers, and Matt said hey. They were cool!!!!

This part was so cool...
and about Taker and Michelle McCool...
what a little cute cuple Surprised
Back to top Go down

SD/ECW taping results and what hapenned after that
Page 1 of 1